LIFE IN JLU

                                                                "  LIFE IN JLU "

 Life in JLU is actually a Dreamworld for the students studying here as they have best great infrastructure and really modified buildings , i am saying this with my own experience, in the month of September, i got admission in "Jagran lake city university" And it changed my perception because in graduation also they gave a great description about the college or give you the most good looking prospectors to decide whether the college is good or not but this college actually have the things and facilities shown in the prospectors and they also have the" OPEN DAY " in which you actually visit the college for your satisfaction. 



this is the evening snap I have taken when I was sitting and relaxing in my balcony , ohh ! I forgot you to tell that September month was little sad for me and got really frustrating at that time because I left my home and was going to live outside for the first time. And this place was so relaxing for me as I was recovering or can say adjusting with this new environment. I used to sit here for the long and love to explore the college I am basically a hostel lite so this is my second home where I am living right now you known it was tough for me to like adjust here but now I am really adjusting with this environment and adapting new behaviours meeting new people        now this is getting better .


this is the place where I go for the evening walk with
my roommate's, you known this is also very relaxing place
to sit and do what ever you want to do sometimes me and my
batchmates and room mates we sit together for group study
in the night with my room mates and in the morning i sit with my batchmates honestly I started liking this place and enjoying everyday of it with my fellow mates and new freinds .




Comments